Ball mill media balls introduction
1. Size from dia 25mm to dia 150mm.
2. Chemical Composition(%): C: 0.52-0.65 Si: 0.15-0.37 Mn: 0.60-1.20 Cr: 0.25max S: 0.04max P: 0.04max.
3. Hardness: HRC55-65.
4. Packing: By steel drums or flexible container bags
5. The grinding balls are widely used in the ball mill for mines, cement plants, power stations, chemical industries, etc.
6. It has the characters of: No breakage, good wear resistance, no deformation, uniformity of the hardness from surface to core.
Grinding ball performance
1. Even hardness
3. Grinding resistant
4. High impact value
5. High combined efficiency of grinding mill
Packing & Delivery
1. Ocean shipping
2. Customers designated transportation mode.
3. Packing Details :
a. steel drums (850-930kgs/drum)
b. flexible container bags(1ton/bag)
4. Delivery Details : Within 15-20 days after received the payment or LC at sight.
Q1: What is the advantage of your company?
A: We are a professional steel ball manufacturer with 10 years of production experience. We also have high-tech and capable production lines.
Q2: How long is your delivery time?
A: If the goods are in stock, it is usually 5-10 days. Or if the goods are not in stock, it is 15-20 days, which is based on the quantity.
Q3: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
A: Yes, we can provide samples for free, but do not pay for shipping.