25mm Alloy Steel Grinding Balls For Mining Introduction
Dongbang brand 25mm alloy steel grinding balls for mining, is special developed for various mining conditions. Our goal is to help all clients to save cost 20% on mineral processing where must use grinding balls.
Our Raw material production process
3.LF furnace refining
4.RH furnace refining
5.Continous casting(secondary electromagnetic mixing)
8.Rolling at a compression rate of more than 17 times
9.Slow cooling in pit
Avaiable alloy steel grinding ball size: 25mm
25mm Alloy Steel Grinding Balls For Mining production method: Screw rolling
25mm Alloy Steel Grinding Balls For Mining Production Steps:
1.Steel rod heating
2.Hot rolling or forging
5.Cool to room temperature
7.Cooling & packing
8.Stock & ready for shipping
25mm Alloy Steel Grinding Balls For Mining quality parameters:
Sureface hardness: 63-65 HRC
Core hardness: 62-64 HRC
Volume hardness: 62-65 HRC
Ball drop test from 6.5 meters: More than 27000 times
Ball drop test result: No Break
Why choose us ?
1. We are the professional facrory of grinding balls in jiangsu province ,china .
2. Quality Control through the whole Manufacturing process.
3. General Inspection during bulk production, every 3-4 hours random test ball quality to ensure even quality.
4. Our hardware all passed ISO 9001.
5. High and even hardness support you to have a long use life, high impact toughness will promise you very close to zero ball breaking in ball mill.